Muskego, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Muskego's only town hall
was built in 1921 for community
purposes. From 1842, town meetings
and elections were in homes,
school houses and saloons.
Here also, were farm and Legion
meetings, "socials," Sunday
school, library, graduations,
first aid and cooking classes,
anniversaries, a funeral. It
was interim City Hall, 1964-72
restored by Muskego Fine
Arts Association, 1976.
Old Muskego Town Hall is located at Old Muskego Settlement Center on northbound Racine Avenue / County Highway Y, north of its V-intersection with Pioneer Drive, at or near W184S8074 Racine Avenue, Muskego, Wisconsin 53150.
The property is operated by the Muskego Historical Society.
Click here to view all markers / memorials at Old Muskego Settlement Center.
Old Muskego Town Hall is located at Old Muskego Settlement Centre.
Old Muskego Town Hall is located in Muskego, Wisconsin.