Cupola Tower

Photographed December 11, 2014
Eerected 1992 by New Berlin Historical Society
New Berlin, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
42.943538,-88.160725
Google Map

CUPOLA TOWER
Formerly a part of the
Franciscan Sisters Ozanam House
1955-1989
Originally built as
Milwaukee Children's Hospital Annex
1931-1955
2240 S. Moorland Rd. New Berlin, Wis.
Moved to this site Jan. 31, 1992
Designated a New Berlin Landmark
April 2, 1992

The tower and marker are located at New Berlin Historical Park on eastbound West National Avenue / County Road ES, just west of its intersection with West Batton Road, New Berlin, Wisconsin 53146.

Click here to view all building and markers at New Berlin Historical Park.




The Cupola Tower and marker are located at New Berlin Historical Park.

New Berlin Historical Park is part of the

No comments:

Post a Comment