Antigo's First House

Photographed December 26, 2014 and April 25, 2015
Erected by Antigo Council No. 1002 Knights of Columbus
Antigo, Langlade County, Wisconsin
45.137875,-89.152696

ANTIGO'S FIRST HOUSE
built in 1877 by
FRANCIS A. DELEGLISE
Father Phillip St. Louis, a Catholic priest
of Phlox, Wisconsin, celebrated the first
mass in this house on May 2, 1880
-------
This tablet is presented by
Antigo Council No. 1002
Knights of Columbus

The house and marker are located on the grounds of the Langlade County Historical Society Museum on the northwest corner of the intersection of southbound Superior Court and westbound 7th Avenue, at 404 Superior Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409.













The house and marker are located on the grounds of the

No comments:

Post a Comment