Woodside School Belltower 1866-1992

Photographed November 4, 2014
Erected by Marilyn Lees Haushalter
Brookfield, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
 43° 2.663′ N, 88° 6.449′ W
WOODSIDE SCHOOL
BELLTOWER
1866-1992
In memory of
JAMES P. LEES, SR.
Purchased by
Marilyn Lees
Haushalter
Reconstructed with
citizen donations by
Len Eddmann and
Ken Oloeckelman

The marker is located on the grounds of the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum on southbound Pilgrim Parkway, between Gebhart Road (to the north) and West Bluemound Road  / U.S. Highway 18 (to the south), and 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005.



The marker is located at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment