Northwestern National Insurance Company

Photographed October 19, 914
Erected 1970 by Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.344′ N, 87° 54.253′ W

NORTHWESTERN NATIONAL
INSURANCE COMPANY
Erected in 1906 and designated in 1970 as a landmark of the City of Milwaukee by the Milwaukee Landmarks Commission in recognition of its architectural and historical significance to the community.
The building and marker are located on westbound East Wisconsin Avenue, at its intersection with North Jackson Street, at 526 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.

See also, Historic Milwaukee -- East Wisconsin Avenue, also at this location.

The small marker is on the corner of the building,
beneath the clock.




No comments:

Post a Comment