Former Site of Saint Stephen's Ev. Lutheran Church

© Photographed October 9, 2014
Fountain Prairie, Columbia County, Wisconsin
43.428319,-89.094833

Former Site
of
Saint Stephen's
Ev. Lutheran Church
Town of
Fountain Prairie
1886 -- 1966

The marker is located at the Fountain Prairie Cemetery on the northeast corner of the intersection of County Road Z and Wisconsin Route 145, at or near W1888 County Road Z, Fall River, Wisconsin 53932.


The monument is located in Fountain Prairie, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment