Federal Building -- U.S. Court House

Photographed October 19, 2014
Designated 1972 a City of Milwaukee Landmark
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.318′ N, 87° 54.277′ W 

FEDERAL BUILDING - U.S. COURT HOUSE
Designed by W.J. Edbrooke, erected in 1892-99, and designated in 1972 as a landmark of the City of Milwaukee in recognition of its architectural and historical significance to the community.
The building and marker are located on westbound East Wisconsin Avenue is on East Wisconsin Avenue, between North Jefferson Street (to the west) and North Jackson Street (to the right), at on 517 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.



In addition to being a Milwaukee City Landmark, the property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Wisconsin.

See also, Historic Milwaukee -- East Wisconsin Avenue, a related marker at a nearby location.





No comments:

Post a Comment