Theinsville's First Bank

© Photographed October 25, 2015
Erected 1998 by Village of Thiensville Historic Preservation Commission
Thiensville, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
 43° 13.859′ N, 87° 58.948′ W

THIENSVILLE'S FIRST BANK
Began operation Dec. 10, 1910 which was the same year the village was incorporated. Organized by John F. Nieman, Otto Bublitz, and D.M. Rosenheimer. It served the citizens well until 1929, when it was moved to 118 Green Bay Road.
The building and marker are located on northbound Green Bay Road, north of its intersection with South Main Street / North Main Street, at 136 Green Bay Road, Thiensville, Wisconsin 53092.

The building is located in the Green Bay Road Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Wisconsin: Ozaukee County.

Village of Thiensville Historic Preservation Commission

Use the "Village of Thiensville Historic Buildings" label below to view all landmarked properties in Thiensville; there are many.

The small plaque is mounted to the building facade,
to the right of the entrance.


First visited July 14, 2013.

The building is located in the Green Bay Road Historic District,
listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Wisconsin: Ozaukee County.

No comments:

Post a Comment