St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church

© Photographed November 7, 2015
Erected 2008 by Winneconne Historic Preservation Commission
Winneconne, Winnebago County, Wisconsin
44.110759,-88.716405

ST. PAUL'S EVANGELICAL
LUTHERAN CHURCH
Erected 1914
has been placed on the
LOCAL REGISTER OF
HISTORIC PLACES
2008
Winneconne Historic
Preservation Commission

St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of South 4th Street and West Main Street / Wisconsin Highway 116, at 8 South 4th Street, Winneconne, Wisconsin 54986.


Village of Winneconne: Historic Preservation Committee

 The marker is affixed to the building, behind the St. Paul's sign
(it is not visible in this photo).





 The plaque is next to the north-side entrance to the building.


The church and marker are located in Winneconne, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment