The Tubby Forest

© Photographed July 26, 2018
Erected 1956 by C. M. Olson
Couderay, Sawyer County, Wisconsin
45° 47.79′ N, 91° 18.046′ W
Google Map

THE TUBBY FOREST
This memorial forest is dedicated to our dog, Tubby, a brown and white springer spaniel. Loyal comrade, constant companion for fourteen years, and a friend to all mankind. "He that planteth a tree is the servant of God. He provideth a kindness for many generations, and faces that he had not seen shall bless him."
The marker is located at a highway pull-off on eastbound Gettysburg Street / Wisconsin Highway 27 / 70, just east of its intersection with Valesh Road, Couderay, Wisconsin 54828.

See also, Marker 39: Court Oreilles, also at this location.


Looking east along Gettysburg Street / Wisconsin Highway 27 / 70.

The Tubby Forest marker is visible in the distance,
between the two posts of the "Historical Marker" sign.

The Tubby Forest is located in Couderay, Wisconsin.

Couderay is a Little Wisconsin Community.

Little Wisconsin will be available May 7, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment