In Honor of Our Pioneers

Erected 1924 by the Plymouth Chapter D. A. R.
Plymouth, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
43° 44.875′ N, 87° 56.379′ W
Google Map

IN HONOR OF OUR PIONEERS
To mark the Indian trail which later became the plank road between Sheboygan and Fond du Lac.

Near this spot was built the first white man's home in the Town of Plymouth, 1845, and near here the town's first white child was born. 
The marker is mounted to a boulder located in a parking lot at an entrance to the Old Plank Road Trail, just off westbound County Road C, just east of its intersection with Wisconsin Route 57, Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073.



The marker is in the parking lot at the Old Plank Road Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment