The First House in Waupun

Erected 1930 by Waupun Chapter of 
Daughters of the American Revolution
 Waupun, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
43.637855, -88.730604
Google Map

The first house in Waupun
was erected March 1839
by
SEYMOUR WILCOX
a few rods east of this spot.

Placed by the Waupun Chapter
Daughters of the
American Revolution
1930

The marker is located in the center of Shafer Park on southbound North Madison Street / County HIghway M, between East Spring Street (to the north) and Monroe Street (to the south), Waupun, WI 53963.

No comments:

Post a Comment