WRL-60: Concordia Mill

Erected by Ozaukee County Historical Society
Cedarburg, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 17.088′ N, 87° 58.229′ W
Built in 1853 by Edward H. Janssen, with his brother Theodore and a Mr. Gaitsch, this mill exemplifies the local structural use of this area’s excellent native limestone during the middle 1800’s.
The marker is located on northbound Green Bay Road, just north of its intersection with Green Bay Road / Hamilton Road, at 252 Green Bay Road, Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012.

This marker and location are included in the Wisconsin Registered Landmarks program (1964-1973).

No comments:

Post a Comment