Thiensville Village Hall & Fire House 1914

Erected 1998 by Village of Thiensville
Historic Preservation Commission
Thiensville, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 13.827′ N, 87° 59.029′ W
Google Map

The Fire Engine Co. was organized in 1857 with John Thien as its captain. Volunteers had horse and hand drawn units in 1914. In 1956 the dept. was moved to larger quarters. The building continued as a community center, office and jail until 1974.
MAY 1988

The marker is located at 100 North Main Street, on the northeast corner of its intersection with Buntrock Avenue / Green Bay Road, Thiensville, Wisconsin 53092. 

Thiensville Fire Department

tumblr hit counter
hit counter

No comments:

Post a Comment