Site of Gjerpen Evangelical Lutheran Church

© Photographed July 2, 2016
Valders, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
44° 4.709′ N, 87° 49.267′ W
Google Map 

SITE
GJERPEN EVANGELICAL
LUTHERAN CHURCH
Founded 1850

Pastors
H. A. Stub 1850 - 1852
J. A. Otteson 1852 - 1860
L. M. Biorn 1862 - 1872
A. O. Alfsen 1872 - 1917
A. O. White 1917 - 1930
E. A. Fretheim 1931 - 1940
Martin Trygstad 1940 - 1945
Norman Berntson 1946 - 1952
Alvin Holland 1952 - 1957
Jerry Moe 1957 - 1959
Robert Onkka 1960 -

First Church Erected 1856
Second Church Erected 1876
Merged with Valders Evangelical Lutheran Church and Our Savior's Evangelical Lutheran Church to form Faith Lutheran Church, January 1, 1961.
The marker is located in Gjerpen Cemetery, 363C County Highway S, north of its intersection with  U.S. 151, Valders, Wisconsin 54245.


 View of the marker from County Road S.

 The marker is visible to the right.



The marker is located at Gjerpen Cemetery in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment