Polo-Resto Service Station

© Photographed April 30, 2017
Built in fall 1925 by Charles Hall (1876-1962)
Moved to current location in August 2004
De Pere, Brown County, Wisconsin
44.451389,-88.062021
Google Map

The Polo-Resto Service Station is located at the entrance to Voyager Park, on the northwest corner of the intersection of William Street and North Front Street, De Pere, Wisconsin 54115.

De Pere Historical Society: Polo-Resto Service Station 

Brown County Historical Society presented Polo-Resto Service Station with its 2006 Historic Preservation Award. 

See also, Marker 266: Rapides des Peres - Voyager Park, also at this location.

Use the "BCHS Historic Preservation Award Winner" label below to view all properties included on this website.



Sweet building in all seasons!


 With the entrance to Voyageur Park visible in the distance.

 Polo Resto is at the entrance to Voyageur Park in De Pere, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment