WRL-8: First Courthouse and Jail Marker

© Photographed July 2, 2016
Erected 1941 by Manitowoc County Historical Society
Manitowoc, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
44° 5.991′ N, 87° 42.031′ W

This boulder
marks the square where the
FIRST COURTHOUSE AND JAIL
were located
in Manitowoc County
Built in 1840

The marker is located in a field on northbound North Rapids Road, between Delta Street (to the south) and Ellis Street (to the north), Manitowoc, Wisconsin 54220.

This marker and location are included in the Wisconsin Registered Landmarks program (1964-1973).

See also, Old Military Road, also at this location.




Old Military Road, also at this location.

 The marker is located alongside northbound North Rapids Road
in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment